VirtualHere USB Server NAS License v1r4
VirtualHere USB Server (hereafter referred to as "Software") is licensed to share USB devices on a per server basis. Trial versions of this Software are limited to sharing 1 device. If you continue to use the Software after 10 days you must purchase a license.
- Install and use one instance of this Software on this NAS device. There is no limitation on the number of clients that can connect to the Software installed on this NAS.
You may not:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, or decompile the Software;
- share any software keys assigned to you by VirtualHere to any other party;
- create derivative works based on the Software, resell, rent, lease, or transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
VIRTUALHERE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.